FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What time is check-in / check out?
Check-in is from 3pm onwards and check-out is before 12.30pm.
2. Can I check-in early or check-out later?
Request for early check-in & check-out will be subjected to availability. Exceeding check-out time without notifying the front desk in advance can result in extra charges.
3. Is reception open 24 hours?
Yes, our reception service is available 24 hours.
4. Will there be any surcharge payable upon check in?
Yes. With effect from September 1, 2017, hotel guests will be subjected to a Tourism Tax of MYR10 per room per night of stay as determined and imposed by the Malaysian Government, which has not been included in the reservation and will be collected by the hotel upon check in. Malaysian Nationals and Permanent Residents holding MyPR card are exempted.
5. Can I store my luggage ?
Yes, you can. Just refer to our front desk.
6. Internet connection?
A wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel.
7. What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7am to 10am, every day.
8. Do you have adjoining rooms?
Yes. If you require adjoining rooms, please request when you doing your booking.
9. Does the hotel provide towels, soap, shampoo, etc?
Yes. All rooms come with basic toiletries.
10. Do the rooms have windows?
Yes. All hotel rooms have windows.
11. Can I smoke in the hotel rooms?
No. Our hotel is a strictly non-smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted in all rooms.
12. Is there a lift?
Yes. There are two lifts for guests.
13. Are there car parking spaces or a car park?
Our hotel has a private car parking.
14. How much does parking cost?
The car park cost is free for in-house guest.
15. Are pets allowed to stay at the hotel?
No. Our hotel do not allowed pets during stay.
16. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes. We accept Visa, Master card and debit card.